The two-night Merzouga camel ride experience begins similarly to the one-night camel ride, but on the second day, after watching the sunrise and eating breakfast, you will continue all the way across the dunes to the black plate, where nomads live further into the Sahara Desert (black desert), and visit with local nomads families, as well as have a break and lunch (Berber pizza), and after your rest, you will embark on a camel ride through the desert (desert oasis camp).
If you want to spend more than one night in Merzouga, try the 2,3,4-day Night Camel Trek. It is best to spend more than one night in the desert to enjoy the desert quiet and to harness the desert. It is also very interesting to visit various camps.
- After the camel trek, you will need a room/place in our hotel to store your luggage, shower, and relax.
- Camel journey in the desert for two nights
- Night in a desert camp with dinners and breakfasts (Nomad Berber tents)
- Each individual camel
- You can park your car for free ( If you come by your own car)
- Sandboarding in the sand dunes
- Visit an oasis and meet a Berber nomad family.
- Lunch in the desert (Berber pizza).
How we will meet you in Merzouga?
If you have a rental car, we will meet you at our Merzouga hotel, where you will have a place to store your luggage that you will not be taking to the desert and a shower when you return from your desert adventure. trek with camels
If you arrive by bus, I will meet you at the Merzouga Morocco bus station and transport you to our Riad, where you can take a short break before continuing your journey.
Bus time information:
From Fes: A regular overnight bus departs Fes at 20:00 and arrives in Merzouga at 05:00 in the morning. the bus arrived (SUPRATOURS)
From Marrakech: There is a regular day bus that leaves Marrakech at 8:00 a.m. and arrives in Merzouga at 20:00 p.m. (SUPRATOURS)
There are also many things to enjoy if you arrive early.